- UV resistant acrylic rubberising compound.
- Can be applied up to 6mm thick.
- Provides excellent corrosion protection and a good non-skid surface.
- Excellent abrasion resistance in moderate applications such as trailers, bakkies, chassis, walkways, concrete slabs and roof plates.
- Good sound dampening properties on vibrating equipment.
- The product is water-based and non- toxic.
- Does not emit noxious fumes during painting.
- Does not need solvents.
The GREENCOAT Rubberising Smooth/Textured is ideally used for waterproofing of concrete, IBR, corrugated roofs, non-slip walkways, steel, and plaster walls. The GREENCOAT Rubberising is ideally used for trailers, bakkies and chassis and has good sound dampening properties. It can be used to protect equipment against vibration. Consult a GREENCOAT agent for specification on sound dampening properties.
Clean all tools (brushes and rollers) while wet with water after use.